Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ryo's Noodle

Ahh.. finally I have the chance to share with you the best second best ramen in Sydney! YUMMMM!!!!

I was informed about Ryo's Noodle a while ago and have had the privilege to try it but always forgetting to bring my camera. I have been so impressed with their ramen but due to its location in North side of Sydney (I rarely go that way) so I haven't had the chance to visit in a while, until a couple of days ago :D

Since it was a Tuesday night, we were very fortunate as it wasn't so busy and we didn't have to wait to get a table. Last time we waited in a 6 meters queue for 20minutes. But for Ryo's ramen... it certainly is worth the wait! 

(Click on picture to enlarge)


As you can see, the decor is rather kitsch, which I quite like. It definitely stands out from the other ramen joints in Sydney. I love how they have the menu all over their walls and written in Japanese also, makes you feel like you're having a 'lost in translation' moment, but fear not, the menu is written in English too.

I apologise for the glare in this picture, so unprofessional of me I know :(


MAKE SURE you try one of these!! Can't go wrong with any of them really. 

LO AND BEHOLD!!!!
 Mr Panda's Soy Sauce bases tonkotsu or No.1, with extra egg and corn!! Maybe it's just me, but I think corn and Ramen are meant to be together... they just go so well! or maybe I just love corn too much.. hmm! Anyways, I ALWAYS have corn toppings.. simply deliciousness!


aaahhh... my SUPER-DUPER-DELICIOUS-AWESOME-DROOL-WORTHY ramen dish.. the spicy tonkotsu or No.2... the best!!


 My friend's Tokyo Style Soy Sauce (minus the chashu pork) or No.3


Cod Roe Rice Ball


EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't have ramen without eggs!!!


SOOO GOOOD!!! Can't wait to go back there again :)

Ryo's Noodle
125 Falcon Street  North Sydney New South Wales 2060
(02) 9955 0225 
12pm-2pm for lunch
5pm-9pm for dinner
Closed on Wednesdays.


View Larger Map Ryo's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment