Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Menya Noodle Bar

Another RAMEN post LOL! Sorry, I am obsessed.. I have a problem, I know.

I am no stranger to Menya Ramen and tend to go back there again from time to time. It's an old favorite of mine and with a location so conveniently close by, I am a loyal fan.

Usually we tend to visit the Chinatown branch, however this time we ventured to the one closer to CBD area. The restaurant looks similar enough to the Chinatown branch however it is quite hidden and tucked shyly behind Shelbourne Hotel.

Mind you, this establishment accepts CASH ONLY! Luckily, you can access Shelbourne Hotel next door for the closest ATM.

(Click on picture to enlarge)





No. 15: Dragon Jya-Jya men
Described as Dynamite Hot!! It wasvery tasty, super spicy and reminds me of Mie Goreng LOL!
I wanted the egg to be softer though, this egg was close to a boiled egg. W

Would've been nicer if it was cooked outside (egg white) with the yolk still runny.



No 12.:  Karami Tonkotsu Ramen 
I always order this when I go to Menya. Very YUM!

A La Carte menu
http://www.menya.com.au/menu/city/noodles.pdf
Noodle Menu
Summer Menu
Enjoy, and stay tuned for more yummy post.

xx,
Chicabel


Menya Noodle Bar
Shop 2, 1 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000

Tel: 9267 4649
Sun: Closed
Mon-Sat: 12-3pm, 6-10pm 

www.menya.com.au/



View Larger Map Menya Noodle Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment